Mineral Oil, Fat Oil & Hazardous Wastewater Treatment & Recovery Plant
Typical Sources -Current situation
Municipalities usually prevent these wastes from arriving to central municipal wastewater treatment plants, mainly since they simply kill the bacteria in the existing biological plants , and thus – permanently damage the plant.
These wastes usually arrive to the treatment area by sewage trucks which contain from 5 to 20 m3 of waste.
In the source were they are taken from they may “sit” in a pit for up to several months and therefore water content is deteriorating and oils and solids content are rising.
Our Technological Concept
- Waste Reception ponds:
- We separate mineral & vegetable wastes and mix each pond to prevent sedimentation
- These ponds are divided to truck reception and pretreatment zones
- Wastes are immediately monitored with on line instrumentation and segregated accordingly
- At this stage – high purity oil is generated .The oil contains less than 1%of water.
- Oil is stored and later sold to the industry
- Selling prices are ranging from 30-50 Euro per m3 of oil.
Biological polishing process:
Chemical Summery Table (average levels in water):
Following our experience we propose to design & Build an Mineral Oil, Fat Oil & Hazardous Wastewater Treatment & Recovery Plant which is:
- Unique & Versatile
- Green & Efficient
- Robust yet Simple